Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Cookies

I have seen and bookmarked so many wonderful cookie recipes recently, however there is no way I can make a whole batch and keep it in my kitchen. I will, without fail, eat each and every one of them. That doesn’t quite fit into my losing weight plan. So instead, I decided to spend a day baking cookies for my husband and I to share with our co-workers. I used leftover wedding favor bags, dressed it up with some festive ribbon and added a Happy Holidays note. The cookies were delicious and everyone loved them! I was able to eat a few (well maybe a little more than that….) and then gave the rest away!

I made peanut butter cookies:


Iced sugar cookies with peppermint sugar on top:


Snickerdoodles:

and Dorie Greenspan’s world peace cookies:

No comments:

Post a Comment